So here's to my incredible kids and to all the fantastic examples of Mothers that I have in my life! And...here's to ugly cakes that taste delicious anyways!
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day! I wasn't feeling overly sentimental about it this year, maybe because Jason was gone, but it was a great day. The girls gave me the cutest notes and a lot of love. I had my mom over for dinner and dessert. A couple of other sisters also came over and surprised her with quick visits. I just had to put a picture of the cake I made on here. So funny! It is the first time my bundt pan has not come through for me. I made this delicious cinnamon coffee cake with vanilla glaze on it. I decided that even though it was ugly, it was too delicious to waste, so I frosted it and served it anyway. I was right. It was super delicious!
So here's to my incredible kids and to all the fantastic examples of Mothers that I have in my life! And...here's to ugly cakes that taste delicious anyways!
So here's to my incredible kids and to all the fantastic examples of Mothers that I have in my life! And...here's to ugly cakes that taste delicious anyways!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day!
ReplyDelete