Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Our Puppies
I don't think I ever posted about our second puppy. We now have two boxers, a boy and a girl. They wear each other out and play king of the castle in the backyard on the little slide we have back there. The boy loves to get up on the trampoline, but that is a big no no! I think he really feels like the king when he's on it! They are fun!! The training is going well and we absolutely love them!! I thought it would be too crazy to have two...but it has a lot of bonuses! They are learning the down and stay command really well. They are doing great on their walks and LOVE to go to the dog park. It is fun because it gets us out on a lot of family walks together and the girls love the dog park as well. There is a great playground there and they love to run around with all the dogs. What can I say...we just love our little doggies!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment