Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall Break

We just finished fall break and the girls are back to school this week. I didn't take any pictures, but we had such a blast all week long! It felt like last summer when we were in Texas and just looked for the fun, simple things to do every day. It helped that my friend Melissa moved here from Utah! I am on cloud nine about it! She has such nice, sweet, well mannered kids. Our kids get along so well! The girls swam at their pool with them and played at their house. We all went to this fun park and then her kids came and played at my house. We also went to the dollar movies and saw Ramona and Beezus. Such a cute show! I am so happy that she lives close!!! She is so fun to be with! The girls and I also went swimming at another fun pool and they had play dates with some other friends and sleepovers with their cousins as well. They also did that fun project with their daddy! Luckily, we took Saturday and Sunday to recover before they had to go back to school. They slept A LOT! :) That's the sign of a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment