
This week we went to a Diamondbacks game courtesy of one of the companies that Jason works for!! It was such a BLAST!!! The company bought a bunch of table seats in this "all you can eat" section. Needless to say, the girls were in heaven. All the things I usually say no to or monitor pretty carefully were a go! And...as much as they wanted. We were all in party mode...on a school night! Oh ya! Happy to report there were no major tummy aches after!

The view from our seats was incredible!! We were kinda far from the players, but the whole night and atmosphere was amazing! I have never been to a major league baseball game, so to me, everything was on a giant scale!

I had to keep telling the girls that we were batting and to cheer. That lasted about 2 seconds and they were onto the next thing. Thus it is in the land of a baseball game! I still LOVE going...and the Diamondbacks won!! Go my favorite sports team go!!! (ha ha)

Daddy and daughter enjoying the feast of baseball junk...oh...I mean food! :)
So fun!

There was this nice lady that painted the girls faces for free. Talk about the icing on the cake of a perfect night! She knew the company was having a face painting competition. Tay stayed in the spirit with a Diamondback.

Here's a little kitty cat. Can't you tell?! Ha ha! Yes, she is in character!

Here is my little puppy. Kind of looks like a werewolf, but she won the competition and got the cutest Diamondbacks baseball hat, so it's cool. She said, "Mom, I just wanted a cute puppy dog face. I didn't want a bunch of fur." It was so funny! She loved it though and got a lot of comments all night trying to figure out what she was. She can look cute as anything!
So overall it was a great night! Can you tell? I think I just loved getting out and doing something fun! It was fun to see the girls' eyes light up when the saw the baseball field. I just love stuff like this and I am so glad that we had this opportunity! Oh, and I'm glad that we won an Outback gift card in the raffle! Hee, hee! I am feeling a little spoiled and I love it! :)
How fun that you got to go do that! The girls will remember it forever.
ReplyDelete