4th of July was FANTASTIC this year! Thanks to my incredible sister-in-law Beth who planned (way in advance!) an amazing "Norton Family Reunion" for us in Dana Point, CA. All the brothers and sisters were there except for one. We camped right on the beach. Every morning and night we would all gather around the campfire to stay warm and we would just talk and laugh, and talk and laugh. I love my family. They really are just cool, laid back people. The days were a perfect temperature when it wasn't windy. It was a nice break from the Arizona heat!!! We went on bike rides and I went running on the beach. Trudy and I did yoga on the beach which was awesome. A lot of my time was spent in the tent with the Kamryn to keep her out of the wind, but I tried to make the most of my time out of the tent. Camping is definitely a lot of work with a baby, but I am glad she is sooooo good. It was fun to bundle her up and snuggle her! We watched fireworks right over the ocean. We couldn't have been in a better spot! On Sunday morning my dad led a devotional around the campfire and then we had a testimony meeting. It was the pinnacle of the weekend. We made memories that we will never forget.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment