Friday, May 28, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust!


So Morgan is healing very well from her surgery. She has had to take it easy and it is driving her a little crazy that she can't jump on the trampoline yet, but at least she is mastering Super Mario Brothers on the Wii. What would we do without it? ha! It is kind of funny to hear a 4 year old say that her bladder hurts. I think she will be a doctor or nurse when she grows up because she will already have anatomy mastered. She goes back and gets checked in a few weeks. In the meantime, I swore that we were done with doctors for a while, but I forgot she had her 6 month eye doctor checkup. He has to check them from her eye muscle surgeries to make sure they are still looking straight and not all crazy. We found out that she is using one eye more than the other, so now for one whole month, she has to get an eye drop in her good eye to make it blurry all day so it will force the other eye to work harder and get stronger. It's kind of driving her crazy, but what do you do? Then, we have to go back to the doctor again. I promised her we would go swimming as soon as she gets all the way better from her surgery. I thought it would help if she had something to look forward to. Maybe we can be done with doctor appts for a while after her kindergarten check-up. Here's to hoping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment