
Congrats to Taylor!! She took 3rd place in her school spelling bee today! She won her class spelling bee a couple of weeks ago and competed against 19 other students from 3-6 grades. She is only in 3rd grade and did an OUTSTANDING JOB!! (Of course I have to gloat a little!) We are so proud of her!

Here are the kids who competed. The 6th grader who won is in the red shirt in the middle

This first spelling bee stressed me out big time! Jason was just laughing at me! I think my competitive side definitely came out! Oops! Every time Taylor got up, I was so worried about the word she'd get and if they'd pronounce it right! I felt like a crazy mother bear today! Ya, I am crazy! Oh well! At least I was quiet about it!

When we walked in, the kids were all sitting on the stage. Taylor wouldn't even smile. I think she was pretty nervous. You would never know once she started spelling though. She started having a lot of fun with it. She got both words that we had practiced over and over that morning. She was pretty happy about that!
Tell her congrats! That's awesome!
ReplyDelete