Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What a shocker!

We found out today that we are having another little girl to add to our house full of estrogen! Yay! I am very excited! We went to an ultrasound school and got a free one just to find out a week early. We are ridiculous aren't we? It was fun though! Now the doctor can confirm it at our "real" ultrasound next week! The bed was surrounded by ultrasound students who were all too afraid to try to see if they could get a good picture of the baby, so the teacher did it all. They were all joking around with Jason about having a boy and a couple of times we thought it might be, but it was just the cord in the wrong spot! Oops! Well, the joking all stopped and the room went silent when he said it was a girl. I think they were all staring at Jason to see his reaction! He did well and he is excited of course. A little deflated, but excited nonetheless! I'm happy he's taking it so well, even though he is so outnumbered. I think it is Karma for him being soooo girl crazy in high school and college! :) He did say that he is going to get a boy dog right after I have the baby! That got a few laughs and broke the tension in the room! Of course I am excited to have another little girl to snuggle and dress up! Jason still jokes that the girls are like my little Barbies. I will love having 4 little Barbies to get ready everyday! We love girls! We better! Most importantly though, the baby is healthy and extremely active! How could we ask for more than that?!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Lindsey Congrats! I really do love girls. Also good thing we know our boys and girls get along great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh..I am so happy for you!! Some of us were just meant to have lots of girls. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey you are the girl pro! please send me all kinds of advice and fun girlie stuff websites. i really feel overwhelmed by all the required "stuff":-). that was so sweet that all the students were so sensitive to you and jason. i love your girl crazy theory about jason, it made me laugh. hope to hear from you again. thanks for the congrats.
    briana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so excited for you. You make beautiful and sweet girls. Im especially she looks healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete