No scissors necessary!!! Thank goodness! Rylee came out of the bathroom with a comb stuck...and I mean very stuck...in her hair. It was wrapped in all sorts of different directions! I gave it a tiny effort and turned it straight over to Daddy! Thank goodness he is patient and likes a good project! The comb got cut, but we saved the hair! Yay! Oh...and yes...she said she learned her lesson! We've all done it haven't we?!
Monday, December 7, 2009
DADDY SAVES THE DAY!!
No scissors necessary!!! Thank goodness! Rylee came out of the bathroom with a comb stuck...and I mean very stuck...in her hair. It was wrapped in all sorts of different directions! I gave it a tiny effort and turned it straight over to Daddy! Thank goodness he is patient and likes a good project! The comb got cut, but we saved the hair! Yay! Oh...and yes...she said she learned her lesson! We've all done it haven't we?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





It took me more than once to learn my lesson, I'm afraid. Glad it only took Rylee one go. ; )
ReplyDeleteHilarious!! Jason will have to give Mike some tips on how to be a daddy to a little girl. I'm lovin' the spa pictures. I can't even relate. I've started to register for my baby shower and its feels so strange. Hope you guys had a great holiday!
ReplyDeleteBriana