This was a great Halloween! The girls got to dress up 3 times for different parties. They loved it! On Halloween night, we went to our friends Brian and Susie's cul de sac for a little party and trick or treating around their neighborhood. After every house that we went to Morgan would come running out yelling and jumping up and down, "I got candy!" So adorable! Morgan and Rylee didn't last too long. Rylee said, "Mommy, I think I have enough candy. Can I go eat it now?" So Jason stayed with them and Taylor and I went to a few more houses. It was fun to have that time with her. This is the first year Taylor dressed up as something scary. It was a fun change, once she got used to the green face! I just liked the cool black streaks in her blonde hair. It was so fun to do!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Love the costumes!
ReplyDeleteAll these pictures are so cute! You look beautiful as usual in the baptism ones. I LOVE Morgan's bangs too. She looks totally different!
ReplyDelete