Jason caught Kam in a snooze one day while I was gone. Apparently she was playing a fun game before she couldn't stay awake anymore. I love how kids can fall asleep anywhere, doing anything. Sometimes I wish it was that easy for me. :)
These two pictures are of a great double date we had with our friends Kris and Tiersa. Isn't she darling? We have a blast with them and we laugh so hard when we are together. It's nice to have friends where we both get along with the spouses. Jason and I rode our bikes around Tempe Town Lake and our friends rode their long boards. Then we went to Tempe Marketplace for dinner and to hang out. It was a great night until we went back to unlock mine and Jason's bikes to go home. Our lock had been cut and Jason's bike had been stolen. Mine was sitting there unlocked for who knows how long. It's just a thing, but it was still frustrating because there are people out there who just think they can take whatever isn't theirs, even when it's locked. We have been looking and they don't make his bike anymore, so it's been quite an ordeal. I'm glad Jason stays calm and collected in situations like these. He's not happy about it, but he takes it in stride. Such a cool guy!
Morgan started soccer. She has all boys on her team. She is having fun and loving it. Rylee also started soccer on an older team, but I didn't get any pics of her...yet. I love that they work up a sweat and work their hardest.
Morgan was awarded a "Mathlete" award at school. The 2nd graders have tests of 100 problems they take in 4 minutes and they have to get 100%. Morgan passed 1st and 2nd addition and now has passed the first subtraction. Not so easy! She worked so hard! We met her for lunch at school and that's when they handed out the awards. She got loud cheers from all of her classmates. Good job Morgan!











No comments:
Post a Comment