"HAPPY TO BE ME"
That was the theme of our Activity Days Achievement Night. I am in charge of the 10-11 year old girls. We plan two activities a month and then once a year they have this Achievement Night. I was in charge of the food table with another lady and it turned out sooo cute!~ There was a short program and each girl stood up and said why they were "Happy to be me". They also got to bring some things that describe them and set them up on display.
My cute little beehive cake
Should've taken a closer pic...oops
I think this kid enjoyed it too!
We recorded a video of Rylee singing. She brought piano books and trophies and pancake mix because she likes to cook with her momma. Also, President Monson, who she has hanging on her wall next to her bed.
Taylor is a new, huge fan of volleyball. She also brought piano awards and pictures of her favorite animal, the tiger. She can't wait for the millenium because she wants to have a tiger as a pet. :)











Looks like a great time! You have some great girls. :)
ReplyDelete