Taylor and Rylee had a piano recital, called Marathon of Music, in October 2011. The kids could choose to wear their Halloween costume or not. Piano students from all over the valley played at the different malls in the area. The girls did a fantastic job. They played at a grand piano in an open courtyard with people walking by. It was pretty cool. At the end, Morgan asked if she could play a song that Rylee taught her. Mrs. Faler was so sweet and announced that she had a special number for everyone. Morgan, who has never taken piano, got up there and played the song, "Halloween" like a champ. Then she stood up, took her bow and came to sit down perfectly. Wowza! She is not afraid of anything! I love that Morgan has confidence in herself. I love that she is strong, and just does her own thing. I know it will serve her well in her life. I need to get this girl performing! No stage fright here!!Saturday, February 4, 2012
Piano Recital
Taylor and Rylee had a piano recital, called Marathon of Music, in October 2011. The kids could choose to wear their Halloween costume or not. Piano students from all over the valley played at the different malls in the area. The girls did a fantastic job. They played at a grand piano in an open courtyard with people walking by. It was pretty cool. At the end, Morgan asked if she could play a song that Rylee taught her. Mrs. Faler was so sweet and announced that she had a special number for everyone. Morgan, who has never taken piano, got up there and played the song, "Halloween" like a champ. Then she stood up, took her bow and came to sit down perfectly. Wowza! She is not afraid of anything! I love that Morgan has confidence in herself. I love that she is strong, and just does her own thing. I know it will serve her well in her life. I need to get this girl performing! No stage fright here!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment