Who needs a mud run, when you've got black beans for lunch! Not as hard to do, and you get just as messy! It's so funny to see the change from my first child to my fourth. Taylor never, and still never likes to be dirty. Apparently, Kam doesn't share that same trait. The dirtier the better. Also, after four, I say, whatever makes 'em happiest! Ha ha!
Who says hand me downs aren't fantastic?!! We made a great discovery of the hot pink cowgirl boots that have made their way through all the girls now. Kamryn thinks they are fantastic!!!....most of the time!! They were a little big in these pics, but now she is fitting into them great! She even found a matching hot pink purse! Who doesn't like a great purse and some great boots! Sure makes me happy too!
And finally just some other cute, random pictures of my baby! I am still so in love with this girl! I'm glad that we get to hang out everyday! She is my little buddy!








No comments:
Post a Comment