Jason's parents came into town for a few days and we had so much fun! I seriously have the best inlaws! No matter what we do, we always have such a great time. They are so loving and so giving. We all get along so great! It was truly a pleasure to have them come and visit! Gloria and I spent most of the time together. When we are together, we just mesh. We just talk and talk and talk and laugh and laugh and laugh. We go from deep conversations to meaningless funny conversations, back to deep conversations! It was exactly what I needed. My talker was very tired after they left. I can't remember the last time it was worn out! :) We need to figure it out so we can see them more often! On Sunday we went to the temple. We went through the Visitor's Center and just walked around the beautiful grounds and talked. I love this picture of Jason and his mom!!!
The two studs!
We also went to the zoo while they were here! Such a perfect day!
The girls got to feed the giraffes with Grandma and Grandpa! What a cool experience! Taylor caught this incredible picture with her own camera. I want to find a contest to enter it into. I just love, love, love it!
Uh-oh! The giraffe ate Morgan's head! :) Hungry little bugger!
Thanks for coming Grandma and Grandpa! We love you so much! We miss you already!!!
One of my favorite quotes is "How you do anything is how you do everything!" I love good quotes and things that make me dig deeper. I love to exercise. I love the feeling after I have really "kicked my butt" in a workout. It is very fulfilling for me. I like when I have to dig deep to finish it. Am I crazy or what? I love spending time with my husband and four girls. I think that is probably when I feel the happiest inside. I also love playing competitive volleyball. I love being with my sisters and having girl time with my friends. I try to stay on the positive side of things and my other favorite saying that I say to myself everyday is "I choose to be happy now" I believe it is a choice. It is not always the choice that I want to make, but it reminds me that it is the best choice that I should make. It is up to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment