Friday, January 28, 2011

More Random

Is it just me...or does this picture just look wrong? I could not get over it when I looked and saw Rylee reading the scriptures in this position. Maybe most people are just more flexible than me, but I am sure that I would not bend like that comfortably no matter how hard I tried. Also, yesterday, thanks to Just Dance 2, Rylee woke up singing, "It's raining men...hallelujah." Then asked me what that even meant. I tried to explain, then she made up her own words, "It's raining men, hallelujah, there's just so many cute ones, I am not sure which one to pick!" I hate to say it, but this just may be the story of this cute girl's life! Ha ha! Hopefully, not until she's at least 30! Ya Right!!



Jason had a great idea to get us a fire pit for the backyard. He brought it home last night and we gathered around our "campfire" for what will be the first of many nights! We roasted marshmallows, had s'mores and just talked. The girls were sooooooo happy! I feel like I have been a little on the bored or just kind of the blah side lately and have just had the itch to go somewhere and do something big and fun, (we can't right now, which is why I probably want to!) but nights like these keep me going and I love the simple memories that we are making with these cute girls everyday. This morning Morgan woke up and said, "Mom, my neck is hot this morning. It is probably from our campout last night."



Oh my little Morgie! She does the monkey bars like a champ now! The other day she asked me to come outside by the tramp because she had a "really cool trick" to show me. I went out and she whips out a front flip with no hands! The two older girls have never even attempted that! My little daredevil taught herself. I can't say that I am not one proud mama! This little girl has an iron will. She is a miracle everyday and five years ago, who would have thought that she would be even jumping on a trampoline, let alone flipping on one!




Taylor and Rylee started piano lessons. During their lesson I take Morgan and Kamryn to a nearby park. This was the first day we went and I let Kamryn play on a little "safe" square of the playset. She was so happy, it just melted me!


1 comment:

  1. The first thing I thought when I saw that picture of Rylee was, "Ouch." Yup. That about sums it up.

    ReplyDelete