Saturday, October 10, 2009

Imaginations at work!



The girls have been getting along sooooo well lately! They have been complete angels! I don't know how I got so lucky! There have been days that they just play together all day long, uninterrupted and you can just feel the imagination and creativity flowing from them. On days like this, I try to leave them alone to just create and have a blast! I just enjoy being the audience! Here is Morgan getting the full hospital treatment in Taylor's bed. You can tell Morgan is completely in character!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I love when they play well together. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so great. Its awesome they are all friends. I love the rock star looks to. What a cute mom you are to do them up like that. I just sent out Halloween party invites. Wish you could come!

    ReplyDelete